Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To provide broad range of support to the Oceaneering offshore desktop environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical support will involve software and hardware analysis for offshore customers
- Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical and functional support.
- Provide first level support to all offshore callers using remote access software by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- This job my require travel to remote locations
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Provide IT support to offshore user/systems regarding OMS.
- Provide IT support to offshore user/systems regarding Lighthouse.
- Provide IT support to offshore user/systems regarding Outlook.
- Provide IT support to offshore user/systems regarding High Jump.
- Provide IT support to offshore user/systems for Level 1 Communications
- Watching all queries closely for follow-up.
- Consult with Supervisor on personnel issue regarding analysts’ job performance, health and safety.
Secondary (*As and when required)*
- Maintaining the availability, security, integrity, performance & enhancements of internal systems infrastructure which includes NAS devices, Windows servers, LAN network, Cisco Voice systems.
- Take on other duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist in IT Infrastructure Support for all Oceaneering Offices
- Other special duties as assigned by Management
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to as far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
*QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING: *
- At least 5 years of IT relevant experience.
- Leadership or Top Management support experience is preferred.
- Fluent English skills is required as this is the company´s work language
- Strong Windows XP/7 experience
- Knowledge of Dell hardware and Google Mail.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in providing excellent service and support to internal end users
- Must be a self-starter, have strong analytical abilities, able to work independently, willing to work flexible hours and be on standby support after working hours
- Good working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7…plus.(P)
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007-2010 (P)
- Great communication skills (E)
The position requires a minimum of 12 months experience is a Service Centre/Support Centre or Helpdesk environment (E)
General IT experience in administration and network support. (E)
Must be computer literate (E)
Microsoft Office products,
Platforms : Windows XP / Windows7 (E)
Must read and write the English language fluently. (E)
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply
Job Title: OSC Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11069
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.