Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development, Sales
Other Skills: Presales, Consultancy Services, Outsourcing, Stakeholder relationship/collaboration, Networking, Oil & Gas
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Base + incentives
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location: Houston, TX
The Oil & Gas Sales Director reports to the Global Business Unit VP for the Global Functions Line of Business.
The primary objective of the Oil & Gas Sales Director is to devise, manage, and deliver on a sales plan to drive sales revenue growth and open new business opportunities consistent with client growth plans for its partnerships. Achievement of this objective will require a detailed understanding of the customer's business objectives and its stakeholders by creating a corresponding stakeholder map, account plan, and an assessment of the clients' 3 year budgetary IT and Business services spend.
The Oil & Gas Sales Director has responsibility for one or more nominated sectors within the Business Line, together with a cohort of stakeholders with whom they will use to build strong and profitable relationships.
Since the client is a Global Account, the Oil & Gas Sales Director sectors and stakeholders are global and not limited geographically. The expectation is that significant time is spent at or visiting client offices, especially where key decision makers and budget holders reside. However, since most of the key stake holders are based in Houston, Texas, the preferred location for the new Oil and Gas Sales Director is Houston, Texas.
• Background in (IT) technology with wide understanding of consultancy services and outsourcing
• Progressive sales career to date with evidence of significant business wins in the Oil & Gas sector
• Accomplished and skilled negotiator who can successfully identify, negotiate, and close contracts with sound commercial terms
• Demonstrable record of accomplishment with managing complex sales cycles within a global client environment
• Experience of structuring, winning, and managing large value contracts and annuity based sales
• Demonstrable results in growing revenues within a defined client base.
Candidate should also have an aptitude for:
• Engaging across the stakeholder range (operational to senior manager to board level)
• Strong interpersonal skills that build rapport quickly by empathizing at all levels in an organization
• High level of written and numeracy skills, with the ability to communicate effectively "hard" benefits -such as ROI together with the ability to construct creative deal structures.
• Committed to building sustainable business growth
• A high degree of resilience and tenacity combined with an optimistic and bright approach as well as positive outlook
• High levels of drive and energy oriented to achieving results
• Strong networking skills
• Diligence in managing your own account plans and individual sales pipeline.
• Established a network of stakeholders within client division
Located minutes from downtown Houston, "The Energy Capital of the World," G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. is a staffing specialist to the Oil and Gas Industry.
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. was established in 1970 as an Oil and Gas staffing firm serving companies along theTexas Gulf Coast. Since our inception, we have grown into a global Staffing Specialist assisting the United States' top Energy companies and professionals. We are dedicated to providing the leading EPC and Operating companies with superior staffing services and employment management across the nation and around the world, while matching our employees with their future project opportunities.
Our priority is matching clients with employees, not only based on job requirements and worker expertise, but giving due consideration to the business goals of our clients as well.
A growing market requires focused endeavors to circumvent industry challenges. We manage your employment requests; improving cost control, increasing productivity, and reducing risks.
Design and Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations and Maintenance
Contract, Direct, Contract-to-Direct, Project Management, Payroll Services, Global Logistics and Resources, Recruitment: Expats, OCNs, Locals
Fast fact about G.A.S. Unlimited
• Headquarters: 15999 City Walk Suite 200 Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
• Website: http://www.gasglobal.com
• Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
• Type: Privately Held
• Company Size: 501-1000 employees
• Founded: 1970
• 42 Years in Business
• Leader in its Field
• Work with Nearly All of the Leading Global EPC Firms (Bechtel, CB&I Lummus, Fluor, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, Shaw, Technip, Wood Group, Worley Parsons)
• Provided services to clients on 6 continents
•Focus on All Phases of Asset Life Cycle (Engineering/Design, Construction, Commissioning/Start Up, Operations & Maintenance)
•Operations in 15 Countries
•Expanding to 12 new countries in 2011
•40 years of staffing experience
•Global provider of highly skilled contract personnel to the Energy industry