Other Skills: Forklift license with Aramco experience
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Philippines
Brief summary of the Job Description:
- Maintain all forklift equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures during all forklift operations.
- Perform safety inspection of forklift daily prior to use.
- May troubleshoot and repair the forklift with assistance from the mechanic.
- Available on 24 Hour call to respond to customer needs.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and electronics
- Multi-tasking skills to accomplish various duties
- Valid Forklift operator's License
- Experience in operating heavy forklift machinery
- Aramco experience or any experience in the Middle East.
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.