Skills: Construction Manager, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Durango, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
United Pipeline Systems is looking for an experienced Outside Sales Representative with oil and gas industry experience.
United Pipeline Systems®, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, provides durable and reliable polyethylene pipe lining solutions for new pipeline protection and existing pipeline rehabilitation throughout the world. As the worldwide leader in installing polyethylene lining systems, United and the Tite Liner® system thrive in multiple environments, including the oil & gas, mining, industrial, and municipal markets. For details, visit www.unitedpipeline.com.
The Business Development Representative is the salesperson with direct responsibility for the execution of annual sales plans for a targeted geographic region. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the business development effort for the designated territory, and/or accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered by United, and conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Assist in defining and execution of sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas.
- Perform key account planning to identify, develop, qualify client contacts and external influencers, and close new and repeat business opportunities.
- Maintain and expand favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Leverage current and past relationships, as well as available systems for active lead generation; with key attention on developing new clients.
- Assist project managers with preparing and delivering bids/proposals by providing client and market intelligence.
- Develop project teams (i.e. consultants, subcontractors, and other internal and external collaborators) to acquire and execute profitable contracts.
- Generate market intelligence and analytics, and assist in environmental and competitive analysis.
- Represent organization within appropriate industry and professional organizations.
- Provide input into development of marketing communications and product portfolio decisions.
- Be involve in R&D pilot projects and/or project demonstrations to assist with the testing and validation of new technologies and facilitate product launches.
- Focus efforts on relationship and solution selling with keen attention to customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure prompt investigation of client concerns and provide problem resolutions or referral to appropriate personnel.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis and factored sales forecast.
- Education and/or Experience: BA/BS degree in sales & marketing, business, finance, engineering, or construction management. MBA is preferred. Minimum five years related experience with demonstrated success.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; draft reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information to individuals or groups (management, clients, customers, general public) and respond to questions.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform arithmetic calculations and apply basic statistical, algebraic and geometric concepts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volumes, etc.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists and interpret various instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Sales Incentive Bonus potential, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Monthly Vehicle Allowance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.