Skills: Chemical Engineering, Corrosion Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: West Chester, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced NACE CP Corrosion Engineer.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Plan and perform more complex engineering duties
- Review preliminary data, discuss objectives and expectations, and suggest appropriate engineering methods and procedures
- Prepare engineering designs, specifications, and reports
- Plan and schedule activities for efficient utilization of resources
- Establish crews and assign work based on complexity of tasks and individual capacities
- Provide technical supervision and technical assistance to other divisions within the company
- Coordinate engineering aspects of installation process
- Supervise and/or perform tests required to determine condition of soil, water, underground or submerged structures
- Direct the preparation of field drawings; determine design modifications required by unanticipated structural features, etc.
- Supervise and participate in post installation survey
- Coordinate interference testing and bonding required with client and affected companies
- Ensure proper application of methods and procedures, modify as appropriate
- Perform economic evaluations of alternative methods of cathodic protection and corrosion control
- Assist in cost estimation and detailed proposal development
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, Materials Engineering or related field required
- NACE CP Technician or Technologist Certification required
- 5 years related Cathodic Protection survey and design experience
- Must have strong project management and problem solving skills
- Strong team and internal customer service skills required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to travel regionally, as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Quarterly Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.