Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Salary: Tax Free
Location: Western Coast, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: South Asia
Our client is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they are currently building an integrated oil refining and petrochemical operation by way of upgrading their oil refinery and constructing a new petrochemical complex. This joint venture has been in place since August 2005 when the project was established. This is an opportunity to work for and with one of the worlds leading oil companies in one of their major downstream projects.
• Oversee the management of all manufacturing activities in the department by establishing appropriate operation management procedures, appraising team of developments in parent companies in terms of technology/ standards, product changes and their implications. Implementing cost reduction plans, handling complex customer queries, and liaising with the concerned departments where required to ensure safe, stable and effective operations.
• Authorize plant safety enhancement programs and operation training to ensure implementation is in accordance with the company's quality and environmental standards.
• Review quality audit reports. Assess financial and schedule impact of deviations from quality norms, and take appropriate actions to implement improved quality control systems.
• Direct new technology and process development studies in order to optimize production capacity in a cost efficient manner
• Liaise with Human Resources department to plan staffing requirements for the department, conduct performance reviews of subordinates and finalize staff development program and training needs to further enhance individual potential and contribution to the overall company's performance
• The candidate should hold a degree in engineering.
• Strong years in the refinery or petrochemical field in a progressively responsible management position
• Good understanding of company business workflow
• Project control experience in process plant design
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of unit operations and refinery or petrochemical plant layout.
• Good knowledge of process technology
• Good command of the English language.
• Ability to plan and manage projects independently
• Have the ability to lead teams.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to handle process plants safety
• Strong IT skills.
• The Individual should be results orientated.
• Possess problem solving skills.
• Strong decision making skills.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.