Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeper, Financial Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Currently looking for a Documentation Analyst for a client in the Houston area. The company is a well know Oil and Gas company, which provides a great opportunity to get into the industry.This is a temp to perm position.
- Coordinate the opening, closing and maintenance process for all corporate and filed controlled bank accounts
- Conduct Quarterly self audit of the Treasury bank account database (FSCM)
- Coordinate Treasury's response to data requests and maintain Treasurers business contunuity plan
- Internally, work closely with Tax, Accounting, Legal, and field locations
- Externally, work with banks, governmental authorities, and consultants
Some college work in legal, finance or accounting preferred. 3-5 years of work experience in a corporate financial or corporate/private legal environment and/or exposure to working with banks on a global basis required. Background preparing and managing legal documentation with a multinational oul gas company, Employee expected to stay abreast of issues affecting the banking industry and bank account administration in an ever changing global financial environment.