Skills: Electrical Engineering, IT - Programming & Database, Marine Engineering
Other Skills: System Integration,Naval,Boustead,Marine Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Our client is currently looking for a "Systems Integration Engineer" willing to work under the following conditions:
Terms & Conditions:
Location: Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
Starting Date: ASAP
- Prepare tests and trials
- Operate the equipment test benches and measurement tools
- Report the results of tests and trials in accordance with standardized process
- Handle troubles and problems, from detection, recording, analysis through assistance to resolution
- Update technical documentation
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Network and/or Marine Engineering and
- Or proven experience in Naval/Aeronautics, including maintenance and technical operation of complex systems
- Strong verbal and written command of English language, especially in technical fields
- System integration experience
- Working experience in naval domains using high-tech equipment
- Knowledge of French language would be welcome
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, ability to find innovative solutions.
- Methodical and rigorous,
- Flexibility and responsiveness to unplanned events
- Commitment to projects' milestones, quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in project team and in transversal organizations
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.