Skills: Logistics Management, Project Engineer, Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: EPC, Oil&Gas, Subcontracting, Project Procurement
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: kl, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are working exclusively with a world leading EPCIC based Malaysia. The Project Subcontracting manager is responsible to initiate, negotiate and monitor the subcontracting and logistic activities for the projects. The responsibilities cover 2 main Areas: Subcontracting for projects and logistics.
The main Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and implement a department strategy for subcontracting, planning and budgeting
- Support the teams in building competences by categories in terms of spends analysis, suppliers, cost drivers ,raw material indexes; seek for opportunities
- develop and monitor the SRM with the category team.
- Responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining frame agreements with subcontractors and suppliers with the category manager.
- Manage and allocate project Tender teams
- Liaise with QHSES, Engineering and PMT
- Ensure Subcontract report week/monthly
- take the ownership and monitor the equipment flow regards to the subcontracted, rented, high value ( refurbed) and CPI equipment during mob/demob operation
- familiar with LEAN process
- Provide cost input for different Tenders
- tender for contract award
- Participate in risk and strategy meetings
the candidate should have experience of being responsible for implementation and maintenance of system, developing, improving and administrate the subcontract process and tender phase. PS/Subcontract follow-up expediting logistics and invoicing.
Must have : BSc or MSc om engineering or business admin
Minumum 15 years Expereince in Sub contracting ,project procurement or supply chain. Last 5 years in major ECP / EPCIC projects prefereably offshore oil & gas projects.
Candidate must be already be based in Malaysia...