Skills: Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: Supply Chain Management Supply Chain Logistics Demand Planning Purchasing Procurement Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Materials Management Supply Chain Optimization Inventory Production Planning
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 20000 AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for our client, a well-established Abu Dhabi-based company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of high quality oil-immersed and dry-type distribution transformers and package substations. It is also into installations testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance. The company has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
Candidates MUST have experience in a similar role working for a transformer manufacturing company. He must have experience in the supply chain management (procurement, logistics, and warehousing) of the following: transformer tanks, oil materials, finawalls, radiators, CRT windings, RMU, dusduct, bucholz relay, gas relay, PRD, DGPT, view finder, pressure gauges, tap changers, etc.
- Head the Supply Chain Department and work closely with the vendors and cross-functional teams.
- Manage and oversee Supply Chain department (procurement, logistics and warehouse)
- Define and develop key processes, initiatives, strategies and approaches to problem and implementation of plans
- Vendor establishment, management, selection, evaluation and continuous development of worldwide vendor base
- Ensure target achievement with the highest degree of quality within the specific budget requirement
- Responsible for direct procurement of Class A materials for transformers and package substations
- Ensure payment terms with vendors increases
- Develop and enhance team members skills and competencies through training on the job
- Ensure compliance with local and international standards
- Enforce quality and HSE in the department.
- Minimum 5 years experience in transformers manufacturing industry is required
- Experience within Supply Chain department is mandatory with at least 3 years experience in leading a team
- Holds bachelor's or master's degree and preferably have purchasing certification
- Proficient in principles, practices and procedures of Commercial Contract or Agreements
- Adept experience in working with SAP MM
- Knowledge and awareness of ISO
- With sound technical and commercial knowledge, initiative, result-oriented, strategic and decision making skills, budget planning and control, good negotiation, operational management and networking skills.
Desired Skills & Experirnce:
Supply Chain Management Supply Chain Logistics Demand Planning Purchasing Procurement Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Materials Management Supply Chain Optimization Inventory Production Planning