Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months to 1 year
WORKING SCHEDULE: Rotational : 14 days on / 14 days off
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Manage and coordinate all work activities and ensure HSEMS, IMO and security compliance at site and Storage Tanker.
Key Result Area
a. Ensure HSEMS compliance
- Timely response and firm decision making to emergency situation.
- Strict compliance and adherence to the company policies and HSE regulations
- Timely respond and comprehensive reports on investigation cases
- Efficient management of the HSE committee and Safety meetings
- Strict adherence to HSE & training programs
- Efficient and comply with PPE requirements.
b. Manage the legislative and administration work
- Ensure operation expenses are within the OPEX and within the operational budget before forwarded to Operation Manager for approval.
- Updated Safety group on the Safety achievement KPI to HSE Manager on monthly basis
- Strict compliance to the HSEMS
- Timely dissemination of reports and documents to clients, superior and other relevant parties
- Timely implementation of instructions and follow-up actions
- Optimize level of manpower during daily operation
- Adequate training for employees under supervision
- Efficient management of employees matters
c. Manage daily operation
- Achieve safe and efficient operation work
- Ensure no work conflict and ensure the required support available to get the job done safely.
- Ensure all CMMS work completed timely and all procedures to execute maintenance job are available and adhered.
- Ensure high uptime with safe utilization of personnel, process plant and equipment.
- Ensure Storage Tanker stability calculation strictly followed and review stability report.
- Ensure all PTW accompanied with JSA and work procedures.
- Ensure overall food supply in accordance to the agreed terms
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Qualifications and Experience
· Must have OIM Certification
· Certificates/Diploma from Technical College & University
· Minimum 10 years in supervisory and management roles with at least 10 years oil and
gas facility experience.
Skills and Knowledge
· Knowledgeable in production process system.
· Knowledgeable in basic marine operation
· Supervisory skills
· Good in computing program
· Experience of working with HSEMS / OIMS system
• Good Communication Skills in English: fluent in both spoken and written.
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates, will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation