Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
Skills: Logistics Management, Regulatory Compliance
Other Skills: manufacturing transport and logistics / quality assurance and control
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Salary: Salary + incentives + benefits
Location: Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Australia
Ensure the transport and distribution activities of Arrows Logistics and Supply Chain Group comply with relevant Federal, State and local Acts and Regulations.
Permanent full time position
Generous package - Salary + incentives + benefits
Brisbane CBD - 111 Eagle street
We're always looking for new environments to explore, new boundaries to push and new opportunities to drive performance. Arrow is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company, owned by two of the world's largest oil and gas companies, Shell and PetroChina. Arrow explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow has been safely and sustainably developing CSG since 2000 and supplying it commercially since 2004, and now delivers almost 20 per cent of Queensland's gas supply from its five CSG fields in the Bowen and Surat basins.
With CSG exploration activities under way across Queensland, Arrow is working to meet the growing international demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply for liquefied natural gas export and is looking for an experienced Logistics and Transportation Assurance Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to Position the Logistics Team Lead, you will responsible for ensuring the transport and distribution activities of the Logistics and Supply Chain Group comply with all relevant Federal, State and local Acts and Regulations, as well as internal Arrow business processes. The role also ensures coverage and operational support of transport needs across the company, benchmarking performance and driving continuous improvement.
In addition you will:
- Plan, align and execute Corporate Risk and Assurance plan actions;
- Facilitate shared NLSC audits, subcontractor and site audits;
- Develop the annual transport risk and compliance assurance plan for Arrow Energy;
- Conduct regular audits of light and heavy vehicle compliance across both Arrow staff and sub-contractors in relation to identified standards;
- Responsibility for heavy vehicles including speed, fatigue, mass and dimensions, load restraints and Dangerous Goods compliance;
- Supporting the development and maintenance of a risk and compliance management framework and process;
- Ensuring any transport and logistical risk or compliance gaps are identified, monitored, and addressed;
- Ensuring all Arrow staff remains aware of compliance requirements to avoid future breeches;
- Supervise activities across the full spectrum of transport including light vehicles, heavy vehicles trucks, buses and other associated transport activities.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Diploma in Logistics, Transport or Distribution or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in managing logistics, transport or distribution operations and compliance activities.
- Proven experience managing projects to improve logistics, transport or distribution operations.
- In depth knowledge and awareness of the Chain of Responsibility and compliance requirements.
- In depth knowledge and awareness Transport and Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation.
- In depth knowledge and awareness of compliance and risks related to Load Restraint and Light and Heavy Vehicle Operations in the field based environment.
- Safety incident investigations experience and root cause analysis.
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.
We embrace diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Arrow is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company. Arrow explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow has been safely and sustainably developing CSG since 2000 and supplying it commercially since 2004, and now delivers almost 20 per cent of Queensland’s gas supply from its five CSG fields in the Bowen and Surat basins.
With CSG exploration activities under way across Queensland, Arrow is working to meet the growing international demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply for liquefied natural gas export.
Arrow is owned by a joint venture company between Shell and PetroChina (50/50).