Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: transport logistics and supply chain / procurement and inventory management
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Salary: Salary + incentives + benefits
Location: Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street , Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Australia
Expedite and facilitate the flow of materials procured for the areas of Drilling & Completions, Domestic Gas Operations and any future project requirements.
Permanent full time position
Generous package - Salary + incentives + benefits
Brisbane CBD - 111 Eagle street
We're always looking for new environments to explore, new boundaries to push and new opportunities to drive performance. Arrow is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company, owned by two of the world's largest oil and gas companies, Shell and PetroChina. Arrow explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow has been safely and sustainably developing CSG since 2000 and supplying it commercially since 2004, and now delivers almost 20 per cent of Queensland's gas supply from its five CSG fields in the Bowen and Surat basins.
With CSG exploration activities under way across Queensland, Arrow is working to meet the growing international demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply for liquefied natural gas export and is looking for an experienced Procurement Expeditor to join our team.
Reporting to the Contract Specialist Materials, Wells & Operations, your primary purpose is to expedite and facilitate the flow of materials procured for the areas of Drilling & Completions, Domestic Gas Operations and any future Project requirements. You will also be responsible for coordinating the delivery of the right materials to the designated site to meet the requestor's schedule.
In addition you will:
- Be a visible safety leader both internally and externally and focus on driving Contractor performance towards a company goal of Target Zero;
- The expeditor will build good working relationships with Arrow's vendor base to ensure on time delivery of goods to the appropriate locations;
- Support the Materials Contract & Procurement Specialists in identifying materials by category for inclusion into existing or new contracts;
- Expediting of material purchase orders with various vendors to meet the required schedule;
- Updating the purchase orders in SAP to reflect the expected delivery date as communicated by the vendor, providing updates to the business;
- Assisting the team with end to end purchasing and procurement of materials for the business via the Arrow purchasing system SAP;
- Identify and recommend suitable contractors/suppliers for Materials Commodities for all company requirements, specifically within the Wells and Operations Categories, ensuring that the Achilles Arrow SQS includes these suppliers;
- Facilitate the use of SAP Material Masters as the foundation of Identifying Scopes and replenishment requirements of Commodities and Categories within "Wells and Operations";
- Assist with Contract execution in conjunction with the requirements of Arrow C&P and Financial Policy, including preparation of SAP Contract Upload Documentation;
- Ensure that Arrow's General Business Principles, Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery and Corruption requirements are maintained throughout the procurement process.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- An education in a relevant field or an equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation in business/ engineering and/or procurement.
- Oil and Gas related materials and commodity knowledge, specifically in the area of Drilling & Completions and the Upstream Gas Processing Facilities.
- Knowledge of market place in Australia and overseas concerning the Onshore Drilling and Gas Processing Industry.
- SAP (or like ERP) Materials Management including creation and amendments to Purchase Orders and creating and maintaining Request for Quotations.
- High level of commercial aptitude and demonstrated ability to develop and to effectively monitor and manage supplier performance.
- High level analytical and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to undertake market research analyse organisational expenditure and prepare management briefings and reports.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical business practice.
- (CIPS Qualifications or Logistics & Supply Chain Diploma/Degree will be highly regarded).
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.
We embrace diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Arrow is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company. Arrow explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow has been safely and sustainably developing CSG since 2000 and supplying it commercially since 2004, and now delivers almost 20 per cent of Queensland’s gas supply from its five CSG fields in the Bowen and Surat basins.
With CSG exploration activities under way across Queensland, Arrow is working to meet the growing international demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply for liquefied natural gas export.
Arrow is owned by a joint venture company between Shell and PetroChina (50/50).