Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Middle East
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The overall brief summary of the job:
- Represent the Countries in all Operational matters.
- Overall responsibility for the safe and efficient operation within the sphere of authority granted; Stimulate, supervise, direct, and evaluate the performance of key operational personnel within the organization; protect the companies best interest at all times
- Gives technical advises on operation or find support and information whenever required or deemed necessary by operations or client.
- Ensure well programs and schedules are well known and adequate written instruction is given.
- Oversees and directs rig moves.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Preferrably Engineering / technical degree / MB
- Min 15 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3-5 years on a supervisory role in the field.
- Project management capability.
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.