Skills: Crane Operator, Laborer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Martinez, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Brinderson Constructors Inc is looking for a Truck Crane (Boom Truck) Operator to join our team in Martinez, CA
Brinderson, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a full service engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and turnaround company serving the western United States. Concentrating primarily on energy projects in the private sector, Brinderson serves a broad range of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, gas processing, oil refining, terminals and pipelines, chemicals, renewable energy, and industrial manufacturing.
- Operate crane and hoisting equipment to lift, move, or position large objects and coated or bare pipe at work site
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts, and load chart calculations
- Communicate with assigned crews to determine the best placement of the crane for planned lifts
- Participate in rigging procedures when required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Participate in safety/tool box meetings
- Participate in on-the-job training and any additional training
- Provide leadership within crew
- Maintain proper housekeeping in assigned work area
- Must have CCO certifcation
- Journeyman Truck Crane Operator, up to 21 tons
- Must understand safety procedures and demonstrate good safety practices
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions which are applicable to the work.
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of the public, staff and others who are involved in the loading and unloading process
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and medical
- Current Class A CA Drivers License
- No Per Diem or Travel
- Health, Dental Benefits
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or stat us as a qualified individual with disability.