Austin, TX, US
Austin, TX, US
Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Austin, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
MUST LIVE LOCAL TO AUSTIN, TX AREA, PASS PHYSICAL, BACKGROUND AND DRUGSCREEN AND BE A US CITIZEN
- Applicants need to possess the following:
- 3D Printing / Additive manufacturing experience
- Plastic and Metal parts finishing / de-burring experience.
- Industrial Paint experience is a plus.
- Using finishing tools, Grinders, Dremal Tools, Etc -Hardware Installation experience including
- Heli-coils, Dowel Pins, Iserts, etc. . .
- Ability to read blueprints, understand them and finish parts to the print.
- Ability to use precision measurement tools, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gages.
- High school or equivalent
•Industrial Paint: 2 years
•Installation experience including : Heli-coils, Dowel Pins, Iserts: 2 years
•Ability to use precision measurement tools, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gages: 2 years
•Experience using finishing tools, Grinders, Dremal Tools: 2 years
•3D Printing / Additive manufacturing: 2 years
•Plastic and Metal parts finishing / de-burring: 2 years
•Ability to read blueprints, understand them and finish parts to the print: 2 years