Skills: Business Development, Corrosion Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Diego, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
Corrpro., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Perform duties related to planning, designing, specifications, and expansion of Cathodic Protection Department of Defense projects involving managing staff, subcontractor labor and/or equipment
- Accountable for current and new business development, improving margins, competitive defense and standardizing services offered to maintain and grow the business
- Analyze client facilities to determine project and/or work requirements
- Perform and/or supervise performance of field surveys, tests and inspections
- Analyze field and other data to determine data quality and completeness
- Develop, organize and maintain engineering specifications/standards for engineering staff by consolidating and assimilating best operating practices
- Design models and processes using technology to create efficiencies and enhance utilization
- Oversee career development program for certification of technical staff
- Assist in the ongoing training and education matters
- Participate in appropriate industry associations and groups to represent the company
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field
- PMP Certification preferred
- NACE CP Certifications preferred
- 5 years of experience managing services and product projects within industrial or energy industries
- Cathodic protection project experience helpful
- Experienced in working directly with Client engineers and other contacts
- Must be able to partner with several groups within the company and customers
- Must be able to travel to customer sites as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Quarterly Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.