Skills: Refinery Staff
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jazan, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Saudi Arabia's vast hydrocarbon resources will see Saudi Aramco become the world's leading integrated energy and chemical company by 2020. Our Chemicals business is a critical, high-profile new enterprise for us and requires committed people with insight, experience and technical expertise.
We can offer professionals from diverse backgrounds and specialties a solid, secure future - not to mention extensive international exposure and the opportunity to see your ideas become reality. Work at the forefront of the industry and see how your career evolves with invested time and effort. It's a chance to make a huge impact both on the local economy and on a global scale.
Due to this expansion, we are now seeking a large number of experienced plant Console Coordinators / Boardman to work with us in Jazan with experience of working in the following Units:
• Hydrocracker (HCK)
• Crude/Vacuum Distillation Unit (CDU/VDU)
• Diesel Hydrotreater (DHT)
• Naphtha Hydrotreater (NHT)
• Reformer/Continuous Catalyst Regeneration (CCR)
• Aromatics Complex
• Isomerization Unit (ISOM)
• Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU) & Tail Gas Treatment (TGT)
• Gasification (GFU)
• IGCC SRU
• IGCC Utilities
• Refinery Utilities
• Tank Farm
• Fluent in English reading and writing.
• Minimum experience of 10 years of which 5 years as console operator.
• Must had experience in startup, shutdown and emergency procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of plant layout and the applicable operations.
• Must possess flexibility to rotate and direct operations in other plants of similar complexity after a reasonable break-in period.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Has solid experience in console operations (minimum 10 years with at least 5 as Console Operator) in a refinery environment.
• Have experience in working with various control system (preferably Honeywell).
• Thorough knowledge in operating advanced technology systems installed in the plant.
• Capable of handling all communications requirement
• Capable of monitoring the operating conditions and making in-process adjustments either at the console or within the plant to ensure safe and trouble free operation.
• Be able to know how to monitor product quality and make recommendations and/or adjustments to maintain product quality, yields and production rates.
• Be able to work as operator of the plant, if required.
• Be able to identify operational hazards and resolve them as necessary
• Monitors the plant products give-away on a continuous basis.
• Takes appropriate action to reduce product losses.
• Utilizes Power Monitoring System (PMS), which combines digital electric power meters with software-based PC system to obtain operational benefits.
• Also, utilizes the PMS system to reduce the plant electric power consumption to reduce electric power usage
• Utilizes Performance & Profitability Monitoring System (PPMS), that provides the operator with a real time economic indicators to enable him to maximize his unit contribution to the Company revenue
• Controls unit upsets and bring it to a safe and normal operation level.
• Provides training to new operators in the unit.
There’s no better place to Dream Big than Saudi Aramco. As a global leader in the energy industry with over 54,000 employees, the sheer scope and scale of our operations – and vision – mean we can offer you the perfect environment in which to realize your career potential.
With a career at Saudi Aramco, a global leader in the energy industry, you’ll provide the invaluable support that keeps our business moving forward. From exploration and production to refining and distribution, the scale and complexity of our operations means your expertise will get the full exposure it deserves. So just imagine the possibilities for development. We have the model for generations of sustainable energy. But it all begins with a huge investment in your expertise. The limits to what you achieve are up to you.
Learn more about the amazing rewards, lifestyle and benefits that come with a career at Saudi Aramco.
Careers site for European & Asia Pacific applicants
Careers site for US & Canadian applicants