Skills: Chemical Engineering, Refinery Staff
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jazan, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Saudi Arabia's vast hydrocarbon resources will see Saudi Aramco become the world's leading integrated energy and chemical company by 2020. Our Chemicals business is a critical, high-profile new enterprise for us and requires committed people with insight, experience and technical expertise.
We can offer professionals from diverse backgrounds and specialties a solid, secure future - not to mention extensive international exposure and the opportunity to see your ideas become reality. Work at the forefront of the industry and see how your career evolves with invested time and effort. It's a chance to make a huge impact both on the local economy and on a global scale.
Handles process studies or design modifications in utilities, oil manufacturing or oil handling facilities. Occasionally called upon to design or evaluate new process installations.
B.S. in Engineering.
Nine years' experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry, such that the incumbent is clearly recognized as an expert in their field.
Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, Standards and Specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules and provides work direction as required for preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of alt phases of very complex engineering problems.
- Supports the development and formulates the basis for engineering studies in any of several basic or special engineering fields by analyzing and evaluating all data pertinent to problems. Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing installations, economic value, long range planning and budgetary considerations.
- Leads the activists of project proposal that include development of scope, functions, interrelationship, integration, physical solution definition, cost estimate, etc. Leads project execution for project proposal, initiatives, studies and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers.
- Initiates detailed work outline and makes decision as to basic approaches, processes and/or equipment. Performs work and/or delegates work to other engineers for final development of specialized or technical proposals and proposed projects.
- Brings all elements of a project together, makes certain that all elements proceed satisfactorily on schedule and within the money allowed; and initiates corrective action as required. Reviews cost estimates, recommendation from vendors, consultants, and licensors.
- Discusses, coordinates and resolves problems with personnel throughout Aramco and subsidiaries and with outside of company organizations. Acts as technical consultant when required.
- Recommends new installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within broad fields of endeavor. Estimates costs, prepares justifications and completes expenditure requests as required.
- Reviews work of engineers directed. Checks that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation. Takes recommendations for further study or report changes. Approves reports for transmittal to supervisor.
- Has working knowledge of Saudi Aramco Standards and Specifications to review and provides consultation to proponent and project representatives related to their interpretation/ application of the standards in his area of expertise.
- Develop scope and description of technology items, and leads the implementation and operation of developed solutions in the field.
There’s no better place to Dream Big than Saudi Aramco. As a global leader in the energy industry with over 54,000 employees, the sheer scope and scale of our operations – and vision – mean we can offer you the perfect environment in which to realize your career potential.
With a career at Saudi Aramco, a global leader in the energy industry, you’ll provide the invaluable support that keeps our business moving forward. From exploration and production to refining and distribution, the scale and complexity of our operations means your expertise will get the full exposure it deserves. So just imagine the possibilities for development. We have the model for generations of sustainable energy. But it all begins with a huge investment in your expertise. The limits to what you achieve are up to you.
Learn more about the amazing rewards, lifestyle and benefits that come with a career at Saudi Aramco.
Careers site for European & Asia Pacific applicants
Careers site for US & Canadian applicants