Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Durango, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
United Pipeline Systems is seeking a CNC Machinist for our facility located in Durango, CO.
UPS, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, provides durable and reliable polyethylene pipe lining solutions for new pipeline protection and existing pipeline rehabilitation throughout the world. UPS is a specialized pipeline contractor that has the trained manpower, specialized equipment and worldwide expertise to tackle a wide variety of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe lining rehabilitation challenges safely, on time and on budget. United Pipeline Systems offers pipeline protection and rehabilitation in a number of countries and locations throughout the world. For more information, visit www.unitedpipeline.com
- Read and interpret dimensioned prints and apply to manufactured parts
- Setup correct feeds and speeds for a variety of material types (steel, aluminum, plastic)
- Setup and safe use of various machinery (bench grinder, belt sander, manual mill, manual lathe, drill press, CNC Lathe, automatic and manual steel saws)
- Evaluate all Machine Shop projects to determine type of work required and materials, manpower and equipment to be used
- Interpret company policies as applied to employees and enforce safety regulations, standard operating procedures and quality standards
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, crew productivity and quality of product
High School diploma or equivalent required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience operating and programming CNC precision machinery
- Experience with Manual Lathe and Two Axis CNC Lathe CAD, setup and operation
- Experience using micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges and calipers
- Experience with part holding and fixturing
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis throughout the day
We offer Competitive Salary with Training and Growth Opportunities, Full Benefits Package, Matching 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday Time, and much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.