Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an Senior Developer/Analyst Supervisor .
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation is America's largest engineering corrosion, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro Provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com.
Asset Integrity Management Central Repository
- Support the implementation of an ESRI-based, geospatial repository, with customer partitions and associated spatial data models, to store data collected on behalf of our clients. The initial focus of this activity will be for the storage and management of corrosion-related information from customer data collection activities in our Corrosion Services division. This first model must be able to store midstream asset information. Future phases will include our other divisions (Infrastructure Solutions and Energy Services).
- Develop a data export solution that will create an exchange file that can be loaded directly into a customer's midstream data model based upon the Pipeline Open Data Model System (PODS). This solution will need to consider the various differences that might exist from one customer implementation to the other and will seek to leverage existing industry applications.
- Work with the operational teams to streamline the data loading and validation process from the field data collection devices to the geospatial repository. The goal is to automate the synchronization of data collected in the field to the supporting spatial layers in the database.
- Work across the organization to initiate a data governance program that will ensure that our geospatial data assets are formally managed throughout the enterprise. Help establish data standards, data definitions, and integrity constraint rules in the data model. Help to implement QA/QC processes to ensure the integrity of data collected in field that is loaded into the repository.
- Work with departments to develop integrated GIS workflows to capture data into the Asset Integrity Management central spatial repository to include asset data, inspection data, monitoring data, lease roads, facilities, and other relevant operational data. Develop methods for leveraging locally created datasets into the Asset Integrity Management central spatial repository.
Asset Integrity Management Services
- Work to create value-added services such as risk modeling to better support our customers asset integrity programs. The initial focus will be on midstream corrosion prevention and monitoring services.
- Support the integration of geospatial analyses into various workflows to support data analyses, predictive modeling, and marketing.
- Play an instrumental role in developing the Asset Integrity Management GIS platform to support both internal workflows and advanced customer mapping and data services. This platform will principally leverage the Esri GIS architecture including ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS desktop, and ArcGIS GeoEvent processor. However, other non-Esri GIS tools will also be considered.
- Support the development of a secure online customer system that allows access to geospatial data collected on their behalf.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in GIS, computer science, or geography.
- Must have a strong GIS background with a minimum of 7 years' experience working with GIS technology. Specific experience with the following is required:
- Asset integrity management processes in the midstream markets
- Pipeline data models (i.e., PODS)
- ESRI suite of software:
- ArcGIS Server
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Desktop
- Experience in GIS systems development and the integration of GIS to field data collection and analyses is required.
- Knowledge of GPS devices and the processing of GPS data is also required.
- Knowledge of the upstream and/or midstream sectors of the petroleum industry would be very beneficial.
- Some experience with the ESRI GeoEvent processor for real-time GIS would be beneficial.
- Must have strong communications skills with the ability to create plans and milestones, provide presentations to a variety of internal and external audiences, and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.