Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Inventory Control, Materials Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Orland Park, IL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Fibrwrap Construction Services, Inc. is looking for an experienced Equipment Manager.
Fibrwrap Construction is a full service structural renovation company specializing in the design and application of advanced composite systems. Fibrwrap was founded in 1988 to assist in the development of Fyfe Company's Tyfo® Fibrwrap® system. Since then, we have performed structural upgrades on over 6,000 projects worldwide. For more information, visit www.fibrwrap.com or search Fibrwrap on www.youtube.com .
The Equipment Manager will manage area equipment operations for Fibrwrap Construction Services. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Area based equipment facility
- Maintain accurate inventories and location of equipment, vehicles and tools
- Responsible for accurate Billing to Jobs
- Develop solutions to improve operations and efficiencies
- Overall equipment condition and execution of maintenance program
- Operation Costs and controls
- Develop Area Capital Expense Budgets
- Equipment Procurement and Disposal
- Facility Management and maintenance (where applicable)
- Manage small tools and expendables
- Work with project manager in establishing an equipment & tool schedule for the project/crews
- Assist with equipment application requirements
- Coordinate equipment & tool requirements for the project that meet the schedule/needs
- Negotiate and issue all levels of purchasing and rental agreements
- Coordinate delivery with project requirements
- Plan maintenance requirements for crews and plan resources to ensure maintenance is preformed to standards established by Insituform Technologies, Inc.
- Insure equipment is maintained in accordance with AEGION Corporation standards
- Assists in areas of safety as it pertains to equipment and tools
- Provide training as required (either internally or through third parties)
- Support project/crews in all areas related to the construction equipment & tools
- Maintain communication with the Equipment Coordinators to provide maintenance and repair support
- Assist in security and control of equipment & tools
- Provide cost data for equipment required for project being estimated
- Assist estimator in planning for required equipment
- Project whether owned or outside equipment would be most practical
For the successful performance of this position, an individual must be able to achieve and/or perform the essential duties of the position. Listed below are representative requirements for job knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Certified Equipment Manager (CEM) preferred
- 5 years equipment, inventory, and warehouse management experience
- Understand cost of ownership of equipment
- Have ability to prepare asset budget
- Good negotiation skills
- Successful Supervisory experience
- Understand labor management as it relates to equipment maintenance
- Use of Excel, Word and e-mail required
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.