Springfield, MA, US
Springfield, MA, US
Skills: Business Development, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineer, IT - SAP / ERP, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, PR / Corporate Communications, Sales
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Springfield, MA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Underground Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Regional Sales Engineer to support our New England and New York state (excluding NYC) region. The position may be located in the Springfield, MA, Boston, MA or Albany, NY.
Underground Solutions, Inc., is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the water infrastructure and electrical conduit market with a portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies targeting water and wastewater infrastructure improvement and undergrounding of electrical conduit.
Our Regional Sales Engineer is the salesperson with direct responsibility for the execution of annual sales plans for a targeted geographic region. Primary responsibilities include the following.
- Manage the business development effort. Define and execute sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas.
- Generate and qualify leads for subsequent development.
- Perform key account planning to identify, develop, and close business opportunities in support of business plan and strategic objectives. Maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Direct technical selling to municipal water and wastewater utilities, extra high voltage electrical distributors, industrial clients, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Develop technical specifications that support product position and facilitate operational efficiency.
- Bid projects to contractors and close orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. Engineering degree in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering preferred
- 1+ years of technical or sales work experience in the water industry
- 1+ years of experience as a Consulting Engineer in the municipal water market or in a Technical Direct Sales environment preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with a CRM preferred
- Position requires individual to have strong interpersonal skills, be able to take initiative and be disciplined to work independently while being managed remotely
- Competitive and achievement-oriented; self-motivated and a self-starter; can work independently within a structure and manage time wisely; good listener and able to process complex information and unique client needs quickly
- Minimum 50% out-of-office travel supporting New England and New York
Our company offers a competitive salary , including an uncapped, performance-based commission plan, with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision Insurance, matching 401k, tuition assistance, paid vacation and holiday time, and much more. Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. EVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.