Skills: Construction Engineer, Construction Manager, Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Underground Solutions, Inc. (UGS), an Aegion Company, is currently actively seeking a Junior Construction Manager to be located in Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA, Sioux Falls, SD or Milwaukee, WI.
Underground Solutions, Inc., is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the water infrastructure and electrical conduit market with a portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies targeting water and wastewater infrastructure improvement and undergrounding of electrical conduit.
- Traveling to different jobsites where UGS Fusible PVC® pipe products are being installed and working with the installing contractor to ensure the customer understands the material properties as well as the proper handling and installation procedures.
- Working with UGS Regional Sales Managers to help assess project risk.
- Meeting with customers to assist with any technical installation questions and challenges.
- A degree in Construction Management or Engineering is required.
- A minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the construction field is preferred.
- The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator (verbally and written).
- The ability to effectively work independently while properly managing a fluid schedule are additional traits necessary for success in this position.
- Up to 75% overnight travel.
UGS is a drug-free workplace. UGS offers a competitive salary, bonuses, full benefits package and opportunity for career advancement.
For more information about UGS, please visit our website at www.undergroundsolutions.com
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.