Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 100 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Marunda, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
32127BR Quality Assurance Supervisor Indonesia Marunda Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. Responsible for quality system robustness and integrity of production facility. Owner of ISO Quality system documentations, certification and audit preparation; Implement E2E facility integrity program according to Lubricants Quality System, including jetty, tank, blending, filling, warehouse and logistics; Owner of packaging material testing and acceptance standard.
- Owner of plant quality management system/standard, drive implementation in line with company quality policy.
- Leading the preparation for Shell internal E2E audits, including Packaging / Labelling / Filling / Warehouse / Logistics; follow up to close the audit findings.
- In charge of establishing, implementation and improvement of company ISO9001 system
- Assist Quality Manager on OEM audit of plant.
- Manage ISO 9001 document as requirement
- Monitor and take required action on KPI result and review the overall achievement
- Assist Quality Manager in organizing customer complaint investigation and carrying out relevant correction action to improve customer satisfaction.
- Help resolve internal/ supplier related quality incidents, root cause analysis and the resolution process for the QIs.
- A degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Chemistry or chemical engineering (more on XP, studies does not really matter)
- Experience of quality management, preferably >5 years of quality management or QA work. Experience, Able to independently establish and manage a quality improvement project, familiar with quality improvement tools.
- Auditors of ISO 9000 Quality System.
- End to End Quality Experience plant (Packaging / Labelling / Filling / Warehouse / Logistics / Customer Complains)
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video