Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform the day to day processing of Accounts Payable transactions to ensure that vendor and supplier accounts are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare batches of invoices for Scanning & data entry.
- Data entry of invoices for payment.
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage the weekly payment run
- Reconciliation of Statement of Suppliers accounts
- Responding timely and accurately to vendor and supplier calls / emails and inter department queries forwarded from the AP helpdesk
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant degree qualification (E) - commerce graduate or above.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and procedure of Accounts Payable and Accounting. (E)
- Good communication skills. (E)
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience with an international company. (P)
- Knowledge of outsourcing /offshoring services, including help desk. (P)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) (E)
- People Soft or any ERP knowledge for experienced resources (P)
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply
Job Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11054
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.