Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To assist in securing effective contracts by mitigating known commercial and legal risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and revise the terms and conditions of commercial contracts on an ongoing basis.
- Protect the company from risk and exposure in contracts while having an understanding of the commercial and operational objectives of the company.
- Assist with contract negotiations.
- Manage contract documentation, including updating the contracts database on a regular basis.
- Work with Profit Centre Managers and other personnel to help improve understanding of key contractual issues.
- Assist and support efforts to improve department and company processes.
- Liaise with Profit Centre Managers regarding contractual issues.
- Liaise with specialist support departments such as Corporate, Legal and Tax.
- Understand and work within the Company’s quality assurance system.
- The list of the job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Degree in Law or Law and Management (P)
Experience of contractual issues arising in the Oil and Gas industry and / or construction industry. (E)
Microsoft Office Suite (P)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Contracts Advisor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job ID: 11065
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.