Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents and expenditure trends
- Balance sheets reconciliation and cash forecast
- Ensure that the financial records are maintained as per company’s policy to ensure adherences to IAS and that relevant financial information is reviewed and discussed with all levels of management for appropriate decision making.
- Co-ordination with the company’s internal & external auditors in preparation of annual financial statements for Asia region.
- Maintain US SOX compliance process documentation and coordinate with local finance team to update.
- Responsible for pre-audit and YE preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is Must
Professional qualification like CA / CPA is preferred.
Minimum of 2+ years experience in Accounting & Reconciliation in a reputable MNC company.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft office , good Excel knowledge, Experience of an ERP knowledge is must.
Job Title: GL Accountant
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11068
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.