Skills: Marketing, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The IMR Technical Sales is responsible for the identification and successful award of Subsea Projects related to the IMR Business Unit. They are responsible for forward looking strategic planning, inventive problem solving, and coordination of activities to exceed Customer expectations for Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost while using the full capabilities of Oceaneering resources around winning and executing projects and business development for the IMR Business Unit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contract and execute IMR projects utilizing Oceaneering vessels (wherever possible), ROVs, and tooling.
- Execute Contracts for IMR projects which maximize profit while exposing Oceaneering to acceptable risk.
- Work closely with Oceaneering’s Service and Rental Tooling and ROV groups to develop new IMR technology and business opportunities.
- Promote IMR Projects Group skill sets and assets to existing and potential inside and outside customers.
- Develop IMR customer and business opportunities outside the Gulf of Mexico (GoM).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with GoM and international customers.
- Work with Business Unit Leader to forecast IMR business accurately (monthly, annually, five year plan).
- Prepare and/or approve commercial and technical proposals and project budgets.
- Travel to various customer locations within Gulf Coast area.
- Research market requirements and analyze market data to adapt strategy to changing conditions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition.
- Work in a highly collaborative, team focused environment.
- Design work flows and procedures.
- Communicate opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions to appropriate management.
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent related work experience.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ sales experience, with solving complex customer challenges using Divers, ROV’s and related tooling for subsea intervention operations.
- Valid driver’s license.
- P&L; management and/or commercial sales experience.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management and Internet.
- Ability to learn and enter data into company specific sales database.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: IMR Technical Sales
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11071
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.