Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Martinez, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Brinderson Constructors is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant
Brinderson, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a full service engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and turnaround company serving the western United States. Concentrating primarily on energy projects in the private sector, Brinderson serves a broad range of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, gas processing, oil refining, terminals and pipelines, chemicals, renewable energy, and industrial manufacturing. For more details visit www.brinderson.com
- Provide administrative support to members of the management team and field staff
- Ensure accurate accounting records for receipts, disbursements and other accounting transactions
- Performs a variety of clerical and entry level bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records
- Posting inventory receipts and disbursements, time-cards, front desk activities
- Ordering labels for finished goods, purchase order process, ordering supplies, disbursing domestic and export Bill of Ladings to drivers and posting shipping documentation to excel
- Create and analyze spreadsheets, prepare presentations, type correspondence, file, fax, schedule meetings, travel, etc.
- Routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail, files correspondence and other records, schedules appointments, arranges travel schedule and reservations, copies correspondence or other printed materials, maintains personnel and training records, compiles and types statistical reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year related administrative experience required
- Must have strong PC skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels in the organization is very important
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested