Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
A Baton Rouge, LA based engineering firm is currently seeking an experienced E&I Engineer/Control Systems Dept. Lead. This position is available ASAP for the right candidate. This is a full time position in Baton Rouge, LA. No per diem is available. Must be a US Citizen.
- 15+ years in industrial petrochemical plant, electrical and instrumentation/controls systems engineering and design (emphasis- instrumentation/control systems)
- 5+ years experience supervising engineers and designers on multiple/simultaneous projects.
- Active Louisiana PE status in Control Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering (CSE Preferred)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate multidiscipline small projects as well as provide technical engineering support