Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Malaysia’s fully integrated petroleum company. We are the digital technology enabler that supports PETRONAS to be a leading oil & gas multinational of choice. Our multinational workforce of more than 1,600 people deliver information and communication technology (ICT) solutions within PETRONAS in 65 countries, servicing more than 51,000 employees worldwide.
*The Employment Term & Conditions for jobs advertised may vary across the PETRONAS group of companies.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/Adv. Diploma
No of vacancies: 1
• A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
• Preferably to have minimum 10 years working experience in ICT and Oil and Gas related industry.
• Knowledgeable in relevant IT area(s) especially in Plant Management related technologies and solutions including OSISoft PI (Plant Information), ProcessBook and Labvantage LIMS (Lab Information Management Systems).
• Experience in web application, .Net and product development.
• Experience in system integration for technical applications support model.
• Knowledgeable in products and applications that involves with plant operations and monitoring, process control, real time systems, process alarm and notifications.
• Ability to strategically analyse business and technology improvements which are beneficial to the organisation and drive the changes to achieve end results.
• Good understanding of operation and commercials of an ICT related organization.
• Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential for the successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
The Manager is responsible to manage and oversee the delivery of ICT Plant Management technology, products and services, using the most cost effective manner and leveraging on other delivery units within PETRONAS ICT. He / She reports directly to Head, Plant Management in BF – Operational Excellence.
• Lead and implement solutioning, delivery and support of Plant Management Systems projects, in accordance to the Delivery Excellence (DEX) model by ensuring projects are delivered on time, specifications and budget with proper handover to the support team to ensure sustainability.
• Review and improve service performance of own projects to achieve high business satisfaction levels by supporting the respective Account Managers in engagements and proposal development relating to Plant Management projects, building good relationships with the respective stakeholders during project delivery and support phase, and resolving issues efficiently with minimal business impact.
• Establish operations excellence of relevant projects through continuous improvement initiatives to improve operations efficiency and effectiveness within Plant Management, in addition to achieving the minimum SLA targets.
• Implement and monitor strategic initiatives in alignment with BF – Operational Excellence’s strategy to deliver departmental business plans by adopting industry best practices to achieve delivery and operations excellence within the department.
• Monitor and control financials of own projects including revenue, costs and profitability margins by practising cost transparency, accurate charging and timely reporting in accordance to PET-ICT’s financial standards and guidelines to maintain good financial health for the department.
• Create positive work culture and environment to improve overall staff engagement within own team and projects through effective employee engagement initiatives and employee support sessions.
• Support the capability development of team members to build a highly capable, effective and sustainable team with focus on high performance to deliver quality and timely services to PETRONAS Group.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500. Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia. We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations. www.petronas.com