Skills: Civil Construction, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Concrete
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Annual Salary
Location: Plaquemine, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Currently our client is looking for several qualified consultants that would be a good fit for a Civil QC Inspector (Night Shift) role. The opportunity will start on the day shift and then switch to nights.
The Civil QC Inspector will be primarily responsible for overseeing the contractor's execution of the requirements of the Construction Contract, with guidance from the Civil Manager. He/she is instrumental in assuring and documenting that the work in the field is in compliance with the requirements of the contract and the expectations of the client. He/she serves as the primary point of contact with the contractor's field staff for the Construction Manager.
• Prepare written reports documenting QA/QC inspections, non-compliance notices, corrective actions, and safety concerns.
• Provide single-point field coordination for the Work Package assigned representing the Construction Manager in the field.
• Assist project Engineer with design of structures including preliminary deficiency takeoffs.
• Conduct field observations as part of investigative work required for consulting efforts.
• Perform field inspection and reporting required for verification of conformance with construction documents.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams on establishing plans to achieve goals or schedules set by the client.
• Participate as an active member of a project team and be able to work independently.
• Concrete/ foundation experience needed.
Time is of the essence on this role!