Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 100 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Marunda, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
31995BR Lab Analyst Indonesia Marunda Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. Job Description
- Conduct routine chemical and physical tests on lubricating oils and greases, applying test methods fromthe ASTM, IP, TMS and SMS as required, and operating appropriate Laboratory instruments, for the purpose of establishing that the products meet applicable specifications.
- Conduct routine chemical and physical tests on base oils to establish that they meet the required
- Maintain accurate and systematic records of test results, to facilitate retrieval for trouble-shooting,analysis, decision making or preparation of test reports.
- Systematically label and store retention samples from blending/manufacturing, filling/loading, orincoming materials, for the purpose of subsequent quality verification arising from complaints or otheneeds; and dispose them in an approved manner at the end of their respective retention periods.
- Conduct tests on filling samples and provide advice on remedial measures (including quantity of productto slop) in the event that an unacceptable level of line contamination is detected.
- Perform checks and acknowledgement on incoming materials e.g. chemicals, gases, equipment parts,and other laboratory materials.
- Know and comply with the Company's Safety Regulations and laboratory good practices; and ensuregood housekeeping is maintained during the course of daily work.
- Know and comply with the Plant's Quality Procedures and Laboratory Work Instructions.
- Check that Plant Operators submit correct samples in accordance with sampling requirements andamend sample card information if necessary.
- Enter test results into GSAP or other designated computer management system.
- Perform usage decision for Base oils and additives in GSAP, consulting the Head of Laboratory orLaboratory Team Leader, if necessary
- University degree / Diploma in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Technical Qualification in Chemistry
- Laboratory Oil and Gas experience
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 and other skills (5S, kaizen, QCC, etc) is an advantage
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video