Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Global Mobility Specialist is responsible for domestic and international immigration and relocation programs. They will be the subject matter expert and consult with various internal and external stakeholders including Recruiters, HR, and Service Partners on immigration and relocation global mobility matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the Global Mobility Manager, responsible for all types of mobility cases and liaise with employees, managers, HR and immigration/relocation vendors on all immigration and relocation matters.
- Provide guidance to Global Mobility team members and stakeholders' questions regarding immigration requirements and timelines.
- Counsel Business Partners on immigration best practice guidelines and requirements for the various types of immigration filings for various countries in West Africa, Latin America, and Europe.
- Develop and deliver ongoing relocation and immigration training to Oceaneering’s Global Mobility team and business teams.
- Participate in designing the Global Mobility program and guidelines.
- Maintain Global Mobility centralized document storage, including legal requirements/updates, deletions and revisions of all visa types.
- Partner with regional teams to produce all business invitation/travel letters required for business visitor visa applications.
- Responsible for interfacing with country specific payroll and taxation teams as it relates to financial/tax impacts for foreign workers/international assignments.
- Assist with invoice processing/tracking of payment status. This includes working with vendors and the internal Accounts Payable department.
- Assist with special projects.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Language Arts, and minimum four (4) to five (5) years of immigration/mobility experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven track record working as part of a highly collaborative global team.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships at all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: Global Mobility Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11072
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.