Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for a Senior SAP Basis Administrator. The Senior SAP Basis Administrator is responsible to perform all SAP Basis related activities within Schlumberger’s SAP environments. This position will interact with business process owners and the ITT SAP project to team to ensure an overall stable solution.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Installs and administers ABAP & Java systems
- Monitors and ensure performance of SAP systems
- System troubleshooting in conjunction with Project Teams
- Transport management support
- Works with DBAs
- Performs system refreshes
- Installs Support Packs stacks
Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP Basis experience with both ABAP and Java stack systems
- Minimum of 3 years of Functional and Technical experience with SAP Solution Manager versions 7.0/7.1 (exposure to 7.2 is a plus)
- In depth understanding and experience with all aspects of SAP Solution Manager functionalities, processes and workflows including ChaRM/QGM, Technical Monitoring and Reporting, MAI, ITSM, BPM, EWA, RCA, DVM, BPCA and Wily Enterprise Mgr setup
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- SAP ECC 6.0, SRM 7.0, CRM 7.0, SCM 7.0, MDG 7.0 or EWM 9.1
- In addition experience with at least two of the following:
- Fiori 1.0, SMP 3.0, IdM 7.2, GRC 10.1, GTS 10.1, PO 7.4 or BOBJ 4.1
- Experience with the following 3rd party tools would be preferred:
- HP ALM/QC, Worksoft and HP LoadRunner
- HANA/SQL Server administration and implementation
- Windows/Linux administration and implementation in VMware context
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- High level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and systems.
- Proven Analytical Capabilities:
- Desired candidate must have excellent analytical competencies
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical options and recommendations
- Proven Leadership Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in providing thought leadership on technical issues
- Demonstrated experience in building positive and collaborative teams
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices
- Ability to work in global distributed setting
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- International exposure
- Oil & Gas industry exposure
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.