Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
START DATE: ASAP
WORKING SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• To attend incoming calls, placing telephone calls and taking phone messages.
• To greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers in a professional manner.
• To collect mails from the mail box, open, sorts and distributes the incoming correspondences.
• To create and make new employee badges or name tag.
• Planning and replenished office stationaries and pantry stock.
• Provide admin support for all departments, filing or photocopying or any tender documents.
• To deposit cheque for payments to supplier.
• Office equipment upkeep and maintenance (photocopier, telephone, furniture and plants).
• Assist in hotel and flight bookings as and when required, organized office events and activities.
• To take charge of office festive decorations.
• Assist the Managing Director with his expense claims and personal matters when required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum SPM Certificate in any discipline.
• Preferably candidates with 1 or 2 years' experience specializing in clerical Administrative Support
• Able to work multi-tasking without much supervision.
• Good computer knowledge.
• Good Communication Skills in English: fluent in both spoken and written.
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates, will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation