Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ban Chang, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Thailand
LOCATION: Banchang, Rayong
START DATE: ASAP
WORKING SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
The Maintenance Manager shall be able to lead and manage maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance planned & ad-hoc tasks are executed in compliance with standard and achieve company's targets i.e. safety, quality and cost. The successful candidate will report to Maintenance & Reliability Manager and supervise 2 supervisors and 10 maintenance staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Manages scheduled maintenance and execution on breakdown to ensure that all jobs are completed in time as committed with area owners.
• Guides and instructs team to ensure that all maintenance works are carried out in compliance with company standard and plan.
• Provides guidance for root cause analysis on equipment breakdown.
• Reviews and updates standards of work and procedure.
• Supports reliability team to execute maintenance related reliability jobs following agreed plan.
• Coordinates with maintenance planner to set up pit stop & outage plan as well as gives suggestion/feedback on maintenance plan.
• Monitors and controls use of spare parts, tools as well as expenses relating to maintenance equipment.
• Plans and conducts team development programs.
• Ensures that all maintenance activities are executed in accordance with food safety, quality system and EHS regulations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skill and experience:
• Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
• 10 years' experience in maintenance functions with years in a supervisor/management level.
• Experience in chemical/petrochemical is desirable.
• Knowledge in maintenance techniques.
• Knowledge in reliability techniques would be a plus.
• Experience in working with ISO/Safety Standard e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, etc.
• Possess abilities required for the job e.g. strong leadership, accountable, problem solving, teamwork and communication.
• Good command in spoken and written English
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates, will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation