Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Skills: Design Engineer, Marine Supervisor
Other Skills: Maritime Design, Management, Design
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Client are an international technical professional firm with more than 40 offices around the world
- Permanent position is to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To manage and lead in the delivery of civil and structure (C&S) for maritime and industrial projects from conceptual design, preliminary design and detailed design
- Manage projects from conceptual design through to detailed design and conduct detailed design checks and review for heavy industrial projects in particular power plant projects.
- Power plant detailed design C&S works include reinforced concrete design, coal and ash handling conveyor system structure design, pipe and cable rack support design, pile and foundation (footing, pilecap) design for heavy civil structures like coal stockpile, material handling system design, boiler foundation design and all other power plant related structural designs.
- Prepare and draft technical reports and project progress reports
- Contract administration and documentation
- Monitor project progress and conduct construction inspection and supervision
- Communication and liaison with Client Representatives and local authorities / government agencies
- Supervise and mentor a small team of junior Engineers & Drafters
- Responsible for project cost estimation, budget monitoring and reporting.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- A Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering with minimum of 10 years' structural design experience consisting of at least 3 years structural design experience for Coal Fire Power Plant (civil and structure) projects
- Experience in hands-on detailed design, design review and project management
- Experience in maritime projects will added advantage
- Good understanding of HSE regulations and Safety in Design requirements.
- Proficient in engineering design software such as Etabs, StaadPro, SAFE and related engineering design software.
Please forward your latest CV for confidentially discuss your professional experience.
With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our vision is to be recognised as a global partner of choice in the safe provision of people to people solutions, operating within the Technical & Professional, Oil & Gas, Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing markets.