Skills: Engineering Technician, Fracturing, Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills: Field Engineer, Engineer, Petroleum Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Uhrichsville, OH, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Searching for a growing and stable frac company with competitive pay, an excellent work environment and a good benefits package? Look no further! US Well Services, home to the industry's first fully electric and mobile fracturing application powered by natural gas, is actively seeking a qualified Field Engineer (Technical Professional).
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
· Prepares frac designs, including fluids, prop-pant, volumes, and additives based on a basic open hole log review and/or pump schedules
· Understands the post Marcellus well fracturing fluid flow back chemistries and scaling tendencies of these waters
· Performs general tasks with Prophet data acquisition software and NRG hydraulic fracturing pumps, blenders, and hydration units
· Performs general tasks with Accufrac data acquisition software and Stewart & Stevenson fracturing pumps, blenders, and hydration units
· Provides on-site computer modeling (FracPro) and data acquisition software support
· Performs net pressure, observed net pressure, and measured bottom hole pressure analysis using FracPro
· Understand and monitors pressure matching in FracPro and recommends changes
· Maintains real-time mass balance data on prop-pant and fracturing additives
· Prepares and distributes post job reports and post well hydraulic fracturing summaries including analysis and observations
· Performs tasks to ensure quality assurance of all on site materials.
· To perform tasks to track material delivery rates for quality control.
· Communicates with on-site Customer in a professional manner
· Perform tasks for an on-site water analysis
· Performs basic tasks with the Excel Job Packet
· Provides technical support and training for stimulation supervisors, fluid technicians, and operators
Education and/or Experience
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent 2-3 years Field Electronic Tech experience.
Minimum of 9 months in Hydraulic Fracturing Technical experience required (Subject to change at Managers discretion).
Must have strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Windows, NRG hydraulic fracturing pumps, and Prophet Data Acquisition software.
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, technical skill, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Sensitive to confidential information.
Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and external contacts.
Able to learn company specific applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Commercial Operator's license or the ability to obtain one and a satisfactory driving record
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.