Skills: Legal, Regulatory Compliance
Other Skills: Compliance Program,Compliance functions,Leads compliance investigations and makes recommendations,Compliance functions
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Looking for a Senior Compliance Officer for one of the leading Government Organisation who can Support the delivery of the Company's Compliance Program in support of the Company's Group Compliance Policy and associated framework; works with Group Compliance Counsel to provide oversight and holding company alignment support to the Company's Group Compliance Program delivered by embedded Compliance functions in each Company's Group Company. Provides legal advice and support on compliance related legal issues as they arise. Leads compliance investigations and makes recommendations on investigation outcomes. Supports the business in managing and mitigating the compliance risks of Company and implementing the policies and procedures approved by the CEO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Admitted to practice law in the UAE or other jurisdiction
- Seven (7) or more years of relevant work experience in a reputable international law firm and/or in-house legal department, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Excellent English language (written and spoken).
- Fluent Arabic in addition a substantial advantage.
Experience: 7 Years
Functional Area: Oil/Gas
Job Type: Permanent