Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Senior Sales Representative (Consulting Services) Midland/Odessa Area
Candidate will assist company with marketing and sales for independent consultants to O&G Operators, Drilling Contractors and Major Rig Equipment Providers.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - MUST HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED
- MUST LIVE WITHIN 30 MILES OF MIDLAND/ODESSA AREA
- Minimum of 20 years SALES of oil and gas equipment and/or personal sales experience.
- Must have established network and current contact list for senior level clients (Field Supt and above) contacts within major O&G Operators
OTHER JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality, relationship oriented, capable of networking in a variety of situations
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills
- High level of planning and organization skills
- Self-motivated to perform well and help lead a sales organization
- Customer Focus/Sales
Years of Experience: Minimum of 20 years sales experience in upstream and midstream industry.
Must be experienced with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Education: Degree preferred
Job location requirement: Midland, Texas
Travel requirements: Travel as necessary up to 25%
Salary: Negotiable pending experience level
The WDS Global Partners LLC management team is composed of 25 to 30-plus years of experience in offshore, (primarily deepwater) drilling operations and rig build projects, as well as in operations and maintenance integrity management. In today's economy where every dollar counts, our clients are looking for investment cost efficiency from the "Appraise" through the "Execute" stages of their projects. WDS offers key operational and technical management experience built on years of knowledge acquired by working for and with the largest oil and gas operators and drilling contractors in the industry.
We understand what our clients want to accomplish, and we know how to help them achieve their goals. Safety incidents, environmental events and non-productive time can seriously impact company profits to unacceptable levels. WDS comprehensively identifies operational, project delivery and maintenance risks to client investments, and then proposes practical recommendations and mitigations for these risks.
WDS provides services to oil and gas operators, drilling rig contractors, equipment providers and project teams. Our company offers technical support services in three areas:
- Project Management
- Drilling and Completions Operations
- Operations and Maintenance Integrity Management