Hayward, CA, US
Hayward, CA, US
Skills: Electrical Technician, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hayward, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an Equipment Operator with Class A CDL and Electrical experience.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Will perform duties involved with operating equipment and installing materials for construction service projects
- Review field file with foreman or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure that job materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Operate construction equipment to meet job specifications and customer requirements
- Notify Foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- Document and record IFTA mileage reports for monthly tax payments by the company
- Maintain a valid driver's license and Class A CDL driver's rating
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Valid driver's licence with a Class A CDL
- Electrical training and experience
- 3 years of construction labor and heavy equipment operating experience
- Experience in cathodic protection installations and NACE certification helpful
- Be able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
- Adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week and some weekends as needed
The company offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Overtime and Per Diem, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.