Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator, Laborer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Farmington, NM, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Construction Operator.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Install materials for cathodic protection construction projects
- Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Attend company-sponsored safety training seminars and educational programs
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of industrial construction laborer experience
- Prefer basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical or cathodic protection systems
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week, as well as weekends as needed
- Class A CDL license required
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Paid Per Diem, Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.