Skills: Process Engineer, Refinery Staff
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: 133001, Oman
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We hav an urgent opening for "Lead Engineer Hydro Processing & Naphtha Complex (Process Optimization)" For government owned Refinery & Petrochemical Industry for OMAN location:
- YOE:10+ Years
- Education:Bachelor`s Degree in Chemical Science / Engineering or similar
?ROLE PURPOSE: Lead the POS Hydroprocessing Team in being the 'Centre of Excellence' for the relevant process technologies within Orpic and for all Orpic operating assets. The 'Centre of Excellence' concept requires the Team and in particular the Team Lead to be the reference 'subject matter expert' (SME) in the particular area of expertise. The role involves leading a team of professional process engineers at different level of experience and competency and developing the younger Omani staff to grow their expertise in the subject matter.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is a Bachelor`s Degree in Chemical Science / Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the main relevant technologies for the process team, along with a minimum total experience of 10 - 12 years (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical or Refinery plant expreience preferred)
- Experience in Project Engineering / Project Development / Initiative Development.
- Previous experience of leading a team of professionals highly desirable.