Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sacramento, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Fibrwrap Construction Services USA, INC is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Sacramento office.
Fibrwrap Construction Services USA, INC , an Aegion company, is the manufacturer of TYFO® products and FIBRWRAP® Strengthening Systems, and is an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. Fibrwrap is a global leader in the use of externally bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) systems for the strengthening, repair and restoration of masonry, concrete, steel and wooden structures.
- Provide administrative support to members of the management team and field staff.
- Assist in entering timesheets, records maintenance, project file creation and paperwork for employees in assigned area.
- Develop office policies and structure to be implemented for onsite location and remote offices
- Type correspondence, file, fax, schedule meetings.
- Routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail, files correspondence and other records, schedules appointments, arranges travel schedule and reservations, copies correspondence or other printed materials.
- Compiles and prepares presentations and reports in Power Point and Excel.
- Receptionist duties - answering phones, greeting visitors, etc.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding/orientation/paperwork along with background check and drug screen processing
- PO generation and management, reconcile expense reports and accounting invoices
- Preparation of monthly progress billings and assist with collections
- Provide additional support to off-site managers
- Draft RFQs for subcontractors
- Assemble bid packages
- Review invoices and expense reports in for approval, make sure job numbers are correct etc.
- Sort and qualify leads
- Associate degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school is preferred;
- 2 to 5 years of Administrative support
- Strong PC skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Ability to multitask and take initiative to complete tasks without constant direction
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization
- JD Edwards (JDE) experience a plus
- Experience working in the construction industry a plus
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.