Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Purchasing
Experience: 14 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position Title: PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR -Bul Hanine Redevelopment Project
Job Location: Qatar
Please mention about project valuation of more than 1 Billion USD.
All are on Definite Contracts till 31/12/2018. It is renewable subject to Project Requirement.
Family status position with all the benefits.
Should have experience in Oil & Gas major offshore projects.
To provide comprehensive Procurement Management services for Bul Hanine ReDevelopment, with focus on the successful execution of the projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
· Plan and develop procurement strategy for Long Lead Items (LLI's), define the company requirement for contractor's procurement scope of work ensuring compliance with company procedures and project specifications.
· Develop vendor evaluation and selection criteria and participate in vendor Audits for compliance with project requirement. Update Company Approved Vendors List (AVL) with all lessons learned.
· Oversee contractor's buyers, expeditors & inspectors during the execution of the project to provide assurance of quality and timely delivery.
· Oversee all project procurement activities; monitor and control changes, prepare procurement status reports during FEED and EPIC execution of the project.
· Evaluate vendor performance during executions of the project and set up resolution for procurement related issues in a timely manner.
· Participate in development and improvement of the organization procurement policies and control procedures.
· Support estimate development with budgetary quotations for material and assessment of expediting, inspection and logistics costs.
· Prepare Scopes of Work for tenders and review contractors proposals as well as technical and commercial bids for long lead items.
· Act as the focal point accountable for Spare Part management providing guidance to contractors, and coordination with material department, end users and warehouse. Manage SPIR and SAP completion for spare parts and ensure delivery of spare parts in accordance with the project schedule.
Support the development and implementation of project HSE and QA/QC processes/procedures and activities in close coordination with project management team and in consultation with stakeholders, with the aim of achieving safe and successful execution of the project, with products that meet project requirements
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelor degree in an Engineering, or relevant commercial discipline from a recognized University; higher post graduate degree and/or affiliation with a relevant recognized professional institution would be advantageous.
· Membership in a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
· Minimum of 12 years relevant procurement experience in Oil & Gas major offshore projects.