Skills: CAD / CAM, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Provide leadership to the System Engineering unit to support engineering standalone design applications and ensure continuity of support of the ES system and related applications as required by Manufacturing and Engineering function.
1. Represent Engineering Department in engineering systems and applications deployment requirements aspects and in compliance with IT standards.
2. Manage the ES tools portfolio, including license renewal, support contract, and fee schedules, etc.
3. Provide ad-hoc application support to projects and manage CAE tools deployment, technical documentations, CAE Access and Security Administration.
4. Ensure continuity and reliable smooth support to all users on engineering design standalone applications.
5. Work closely with IT for any related activities, requirements and support to the engineering drawings system.
6. Act as a focal entity of the Engineering to support testing and deployment of any engineering integrated design tools needed by the department and coordinate with the related PMT and solution providers/vendors for system engineering technology.
7. Provide consultation on a needed basis for new plant and project expansions related to engineering systems and engineering tools.
8. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices strictly comply with EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
9. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate Superintendent/manager.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.