Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies, LLC, an Aegion company, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Responsible for the execution of annual sales plans to support revenue and profit objectives of Insituform Technologies, LLC.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare bids and proposals, execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating process and generate market intelligence for capture and subsequent analysis.
- Assist in the development of marketing communications and product portfolio decisions, coordinate pilot projects and spearhead management of customer service.
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or other related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years construction related sales experience; underground construction experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success developing a territory and building relationships with clients, contractors and engineering firms.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, and strong people management and decision-making skills required.
- Solid working experience with MS Office Suites required; experience with a CRM tool a plus.
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements of 1-2 nights per week.
- No more than 2 moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last 36 months.
- No convictions for DUI, DWI, OUI involving alcohol/drugs within the last 36 months.
- No convictions of reckless/careless driving within the last 36 months.
- No suspension of license within the last 36 months for moving violations.
- Less than 2 preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last 36 months.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check.
Insituform Technologies, LLC offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and holiday time, Matching 401k, tuition assistance, and the opportunity to grow within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.