Skills: Crane Operator, Heavy Machinery Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Regina, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Corrpro Canada is looking for a seasonal Equipment Operator to join our team in Saskatchewan until December 2016. The Equipment Operator is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of company vehicles, including backhoe, bobcat, grader, and trenchers.
Corrpro Canada, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is Canada's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.ca.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
• Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
• Will be installing materials for cathodic protection installations construction projects
• Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials installation
• Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
• Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
• Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
• Additional duties as assigned
• Minimum of 200 hours construction experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Equipment operating experience with backhoe, bobcat, grader, and trenchers
• Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to travel including significant overnight travel and over time on a regular basis
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug & medical testing is a condition of employment
• Must have a Class 1A Driver's License with reasonable Driver's Abstract
• Able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
• Able to adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
• Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.